School has been an emotional roller coaster recently. I will spare y'all the same ride.
I will, however, share a few of the highlights of the past few weeks:
*I got to march in the Las Vegas Martin Luther King Day Parade again. We all had fun, and there wasn't even gunfire this year.

*I got to watch our new President take the oath of office with some of the country's most excited young viewers. My favorite comment of the day was "Ms. Chilz, I didn't know they was gonna have white people there. I thought it was just for black people."

2 comments:
Okay that cracks me up what comment your student made : ) And about the gun fire, wow girl living in vegas should qualify you to go into the CIA, you lead such a life of danger : )
I am glad that the parade was gunfire free, and that would have been pretty fun to watch the inauguration with your class...Hope the February isn't such a roller coaster for you!
Post a Comment