Now that I've felt an increase in pressure from friends and a decrease in pressure from school (elementary and graduate) I've decided to delve into this wild world of online musings. Enjoy!
What about your fear of falling down stairs and losing your teeth? I'm so excited for you blog!! I hope that you keep it even during the school year. Some nice anecdotes and Ebonics updates would be much appreciated.
I love meeting new people, exploring new places, and living each day for the next story. Working as a counselor and professor in Haiti definitely provides plenty of opportunities for each of those things.
3 comments:
What about your fear of falling down stairs and losing your teeth?
I'm so excited for you blog!!
I hope that you keep it even during the school year. Some nice anecdotes and Ebonics updates would be much appreciated.
oh I am so proud of you! Welcome!
Erika,
To think that my little girl has entered the blogosphere! It makes a father proud.
-Love, Dad
Post a Comment