
I made it through another semester of Matt Kelly and UNLV! Both schools are very good at completely running my life. Sitting here in my parents' living room in Provo staring at this weird white stuff covering the ground, trees, and GIANT mountains, I am starting realize how much can really happen in just a few months.
After a semester filled with constant papers to write and grade, regular gunfire around the school, boxing weigh-in fieldtrips, and the daily verbal and physical abuse from small children I have decided that I LOVE CHRISTMAS BREAK! The police told us to keep the school open during the break to keep the kids fed, off the streets, out of the stores, and out of the line of "neighborhood activity". I still may go back a few days early to help out, but I think in order to have the energy and sanity to survive another few months, I may not get off this couch until January 6th.
4 comments:
I have a hard time believing you stayed on that couch for more then 30 minutes after you finished this post!
Fine. I'll admit that you are right. I think I lasted maybe 8 minutes.
Hey it's been weird going 2 days w/out seeing you... I know we can't get used to such luxury! We hope you are feeling better!!
Glad you enjoyed your Christmas break! I am sad we didn't get to see you during your time here in Provo...hopefully we will get to next time you are up here again!
Post a Comment