I made it back to Vegas on Friday after another 15-hour drive from Utah to Oregon, then a plane ride to Nevada.
I will admit going back to Vegas is never an easy transition. It's hard to say goodbye to family, friends, beautiful mountains, hiking, boating, canyon picnics, 4th of July parades, firework shows, swimming, barbecues, reunions, backyards, flowers, evenings with perfect temperatures...the list could go on and on!

The good news is that I only have to be in Vegas for a week. I've got exciting things like laundry, swimming, studying, and taking the teacher licensing test (as long as I wake up this time!) planned. Then I will be off to Maine to visit my brother and his family for a week.
I have even extended my next trip to Provo significantly. I was originally going to only be there for a quick weekend trip for my roommate's wedding, but now I think I'll stay until the last possible minute. I have to be back for work on August 20th, so I'm going to drive up on the 6th and probably stay until the 19th.
Thanks to all of you who provided so much fun while I was there. I look forward to even more!
2 comments:
It was way too much fun. I'm stoked that you're gonna hang in UT even longer this next time. It's sad that you'll be missing out on Ed Week, though. I had a great idea for matching jumpers and puffy paint t-shirts.
That's funny. I just finished a vacation to Oregon, Utah, and Nevada too. I hope yours was as fun as mine.
Post a Comment