Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh, what do you do in the Summertime...

when all the world is HOT?


Do you



  • clean out your closet



  • swim



  • learn to sew





  • study (a very little)



  • swim some more



  • learn to play tennis



  • play at the Mormon Fort






  • read
  • go to the gym
  • go to the movies
  • make ice cream


  • NOT sleep through tests



  • sit on the porch



  • laugh with roommates



  • unpack from one trip



  • pack for the next trip



  • listen to some great Motown on my record player (thanks hometeacher Rick!)





Is that what you do?

So do I.

At least that's what I've done this week-just trying to keep out of trouble before I go to Maine this week and Utah after that.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

BBQ!
sittin' on the porch ♭♯
i was going to call you tonight, but couldn't remember what time zone you were in.

Geniel said...

loved this!
Mom

Jenny said...

how fun! by the way, i love that picture of you with your motown record. you look so cute!