I love starting the day with one of the security guards stopping me in the hallway and telling me, "Ms. Chilz, there is a mama of one of your students in the office right now and she is HOT with you. Just wanted to give you the heads up in case you get called down there."
I spent the next few minutes trying to figure out what I did this time that made someone so mad.
The next that I heard of this situation was when the principal and assistant principal walked into my room shortly after class started. They told me that they are taking one of my students out of my class and putting her permanently in the other 4th grade room. The girl that got switched is the daughter of the mama that came by the other day threatening to kick a boy in my class. Apparently, the mama in the office today was the mother of this boy. The principal told me that this mama was threatening to beat me up. How did I get involved in this family feud? I have no idea.
Just another reason to watch my back in the school parking lot.
2 comments:
SHEEEEEEESH, Bepa!!!! You definitely need a Riss visit, definitely, definitely! As soon as my little Riss-mobile is Seeley approved for travelling:-)
This mama will have a thing to say about that mama's threats!
This is crazy!!!
I got yo back, girl.
love, yo mama
Post a Comment