Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My New Family Tree

The other day a mom of one of my students was introducing me to someone.
"Hey, this is my sista. Sama mama, different daddies."
The person she was talking to looked rather confused, but didn't say anything else.
I love my new heritage!

P.S. I also love Las Vegas snow days. (It was actually my first snow day ever. Provo School District won't close school for anything). I spent Thursday finishing up some Christmas shopping in sunny 50-degree weather. I think this school district got a little too excited the night before when it actually was snowing in some parts of the valley. I won't complain.

1 comment:

nateandrebecca said...

Hurray for snow days! Actually, I have never had one before either...but we did have an ice day once while I was living in Texas after a treacherous (but beautiful) ice storm.