Things have definitely made a sharp turn from the beginning of the year with one family. The same mamma who wanted to beat me up invited me to her birthday party because she told me that she considers me family now.
It sure wasn't a party that I would normally attend, but we all had a great time!
Although, I think a few of my students' mammas were a bit weirded out that we were all hangin' together on a Saturday night.
7 comments:
Wow. You are IN!
Lol. That is a pretty drastic turn-around. What did you do at the party? I hope you had fun. :)
I think you're my hero.
I had a lot of fun at the party. I danced, laughed, and watched others drink and smoke various substances.
Sounds a little like the old parties at P4 (kidding, of course about the substance use!!!) I really like your new background. Very nice.
Beeps! What an adventure! I know you really love people and a great adventure, so I think you are being rascally and trying to get a two-for-one - adventure with odd people:-)
I am glad that she no longer wants to beat you up. You lead such a exciting life, all sorts of suprises : )
Post a Comment