Only 1 more day until Spring Break. It's a very good thing because I'm not sure I can handle any more days of constant battles. I think the score right now is 3rd Graders: 42, Teacher:1.
Maybe it's Spring fever, but they seem to be extra "active". I have come home with my mind spinning with remnants of conversations I overheard throughout the day:
"He just cussed at you Ms. Chilz!"
"Ms. Chilz, when you be lookin' over there, she just flipped you off!"
"Don't be smackin yo' lips at me!"
"Ooh, I'm gonna get that little boy!"
"You got a starin' problem? Peek-a-boo! Ms. Chilz, she keeps on lookin' at me!"
"He be lyin' on me Ms. Chilz! I aint the one that did it!"
"Ooh, Ms. Chilz... They be scrappin' back there!"
We have a fieldtrip tomorrow. With the pattern of the past few weeks, this could be very interesting. I hope no students "accidently" get left behind. :)
2 comments:
I hope you enjoy your Spring Break. Come by and visit!
Hurray for Spring Break! You definitely deserve one! Hope you are able to enjoy it! Keep smiling!
Post a Comment