Some of my students realized today that my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. They started asking me what I wanted for my birthday. One of them suggested that she could get me a boyfriend. I told her that I thought that was a wonderful idea. I soon had about eight little girls telling me the kind of boyfriend they will get me for my birthday.
If all goes as planned, I will have a very cute, rich man coming to my classroom to bring me flowers and chocolates and willing to get me anything that I ask him for.
They then tried to think of guys that would fit these characteristics.
"Ms. Chilz, do you want us to get you Bow Wow or Chris Brown for your birthday?"
Any suggestions on who I should choose?
5 comments:
Definately Chris Brown. You don't want a man that used to have lil' at the front of his name!
Chris Brown.
I had a friend who had the hiccups that never went away.
That is a valid fear.
Ochen' pryatno posishat' tvoi blog, Bepa!
Russian?
I'd actually go with Bow Wow because he just turned 21, so he's legal for a whole slue of things that previously he did illegally. This would make Vegas a whole lot more fun without having to worry about possible prison sentences during the honeymoon.
I think I have to go with Chris Brown - I agree with Myra about the "lil" thing. And doesn't he sing with an American Idol on "No Air?" You could play your favorite WII game with him! You absolutely crack me up. Oh, and about your last post...definitely mixed;-)
Post a Comment