My mom made me promise that I would post this. It is an incredibly great feeling to not have homework hanging over my head every minute. Now I only have my two other full-time jobs (teaching and Teach For America) to worry about.

What Are the Chances?
7 comments:
oh my! I need to see these little Erika photos a little more close up! WELCOME to Vegas!
Thanks for being compliant.
This is worth sharing and celebrating together.
Love you!
Dang that all went by so fast! What happened to the time, oh wisened Master Bepa?
Congratulations! Ya know, when I read your blog, I never know if I should be humored or completely saddened by the things that your kids say. I think it's amazing what you are doing. Way to represent!:)
Congrats- Your mom is a smart woman making you post your annoucement...you deserve to celebrate a bit!
Way to go! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you saw my blog so that now I can see your blog! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment