Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Maine Attraction(s)

I can't believe I'm already back in Las Vegas re-applying the nametag of "Ms. Chilz". I have only been to a few hours of meetings and the adventures have already begun. Can someone please let me know what occupation does not involve politics and drama? If there is anything our little school does well, it is these two things.

As a much-needed relief from the politics and drama that have been brought back in my life recently, I am going to post some pictures of a happy, care-free time of life called "Summer Vacation".


Just doin' what teachers on vacation do.



















The nephews at Deer Creek Reservoir in Provo Canyon






Fun with the Oregonians of the Childs family. My nephews were very excited to see the famous "big temple".







Beautiful Boston



This sums up my political relationship with TFA.


Magnificent Maine with the Mainers of the Childs family. Well, technically baby Benjamin is the only official "Mainer"-born and raised (for a whole month so far).




This nephew likes the beach!





They have this stuff called "rain" there. A little different from the desert here.



If you're ever in Portsmouth, New Hampshire make sure you stop by "Loaf and Ladle". Delicious fish chowder!


Like father...

like son.


The latest version of Windows




Liz and I preparing for our Portland, ME Children's Museum debut. What? The costumes are for the kids???


Admiring the nautical offerings of Maine


The little Mainer




Our contributions to the Fairy Village on Mackworth Island


Maine Lobstah. Yum!!!!

1 comment:

Christie C said...

You've been all over the place!