
When I first went into my room I found this little guy busy eating..

I like to call this one the "Lord of the Cockroaches". This guy is the biggest one I've ever met. I first noticed him crawling around on the ceiling. He was near the head of a teacher who came in to tell me something. I didn't say anything to the teacher because I didn't want to scare her. I also don't remember a word of what she told me because I was slightly distracted.
Unfortunately the pictures don't really capture the true size and repulsiveness of these creatures. I just couldn't get myself to go close enough to the beasts to take a great picture (even after they have felt the effects of my little sidekick called "Raid").
I'm also missing "The Tank" in this picture album. He was a big, FAT cockroach that came crawling over to help me put some books away. He met "Raid", but disappeared before I could find out if he was really dead.
Between the roaches, mice, rats, and bullets, there are always plenty of surprises at my school.


1 comment:
We have so many of those things here in Hawaii. In fact they even fly. Sorry about giving up the Utah license. It was hard to give up my Colorado one ):.
Post a Comment