Quote scripture. Or tell her you're allergic to the intense blushing that would necessarily ensue. Or you could say something about not wanting to share with other women. Any of those would do.
"I prefer to indulge in my vices alone." "It's sexier to have to fill in the blanks than to have it all on display." "It's more fun to *hint* at what you have than to flaunt it. Make 'em work for it." "Ain't nothing I haven't seen before." "I'd prefer my own private dancer." Yes, those were the first things that I thought of. :)
I love meeting new people, exploring new places, and living each day for the next story. Working as a counselor and professor in Haiti definitely provides plenty of opportunities for each of those things.
5 comments:
Quote scripture.
Or tell her you're allergic to the intense blushing that would necessarily ensue.
Or you could say something about not wanting to share with other women.
Any of those would do.
You definitely deal with a lot of situations that I never have. And that is a huge understatement.
LOL
hmmmmmmmmmm if you find a way let me know. You never know I may have this question some day : )
"I prefer to indulge in my vices alone."
"It's sexier to have to fill in the blanks than to have it all on display."
"It's more fun to *hint* at what you have than to flaunt it. Make 'em work for it."
"Ain't nothing I haven't seen before."
"I'd prefer my own private dancer."
Yes, those were the first things that I thought of. :)
You could say something about not wanting to share with other women.
Any of those would do.
___________________
Vince
Naton wide cash is easy and fast
Post a Comment